OM Engineering is built on a foundation of quality, and taking a walk around the shop you will see that every decision made is designed to support that foundation. Work tables are standardized, inspection equipment is kept segregated and protected at each work station. Inspection documentation is mandatory and every job that enters the shop generates an inspection criterion that is maintained throughout the process. At OM Engineering, quality initiatives come from the top and saturate every layer of the company.
- Inspection of Raw Material:
- Chemical and Physical testing of each Raw Material as per control plan with reference to Raw Material Standard of purchased bright bars, forgings, castings & other assembly spares.
- Dimensional inspection of purchased bright bars, forgings, castings and other assembly spares.
- In-Process Inspection:
- Set up approval of manufacturing process as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- In-process inspection as per defined control plan with reference to drawings prepared on hourly basis.
- Separate identification and traceability of non-conforming products at In-process stage.
- Final Inspection:
- 100% Visual inspection of each lots produced as per defined plan with reference to visual defects like operation missing, rusts, blow holes, rough finishing, dent marks, tool marks and input material defects.
- Sampling dimensional inspection of all critical dimensions as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- 100% dimensional inspection of major critical dimensions of small tolerances as per defined control plan with reference to drawing prepared.
- Separate identification and traceability of non-conforming products as final stage.
- Pre-Dispatch Inspection:
- Pre-dispatch inspection before dispatching the products to customer as per their requirements along with inspection report and separate identification of inspected samples with reference to customer or internal drawing
OM Engineering has generated a culture of innovation which has brought the team to the fore-front of intricate ultra-precision machining, as well as high speed production machining.”